Give a presentation during the Webwinkel Vakdagen Summer Edition!
One of the most popular elements of the Webwinkel Vakdagen is its extensive, specialist lecture programme. This is of course no different during the WWV Summer Edition. The lecture halls are arranged in such a way that the social distancing is always guaranteed. Separate entrances and exits and clear logistics around the hall ensure that your visit goes safely, without creating queues at the trade fair.
As an exhibitor you can present your case or success story to a large group of interested visitors in one of the 8 lecture halls. As all visitors to your lecture are scanned, your lecture will immediately generate valuable leads.
The advantages of giving a lecture:
- Collect targeted leads by sharing your knowledge
- Establish yourself as a thought leader
- Visibility for your brand through the extensive attention surrounding the programme
Are you curious to find out why ISM eCompany and PostNL like to use the stage that the WWV offers them? Watch the video.
Giving a lecture as a participant involves costs; please have a look at the rates in the exhibitors' brochure.
Do you have an interesting story?
Can you inspire our visitors with your case study? Do you go in depth with your story, providing specific facts, advice, insights, results, strategies and tactics at a high level?
Then we might be able to offer you a stage during the Webwinkel Vakdagen Summer Edition! Leave your details using the form below and we will contact you shortly to see if your lecture fits in with our programme.
- Tell us something based on your expertise, not what you think we want to hear. We are looking for practical tips that visitors can apply immediately.
- A sales or product lecture is not allowed and if in doubt, OGZ may request that you send us the presentation in advance.
- Give a unique lecture, specially created for the Webwinkel Vakdagen.
- A presentation by or in combination with an end customer (retailer, wholesaler, etailer etc) is preferred.
- The presentation should last a maximum of 30 minutes, including questions.
- The hand-in deadline for the complete description of the lecture is 2 April 2021.
Complete your participation with a stand
Meet potential customers, increase brand awareness, effectively launch new products or services and network with existing and new contacts.
Submit your request for presenting a lecture
Does your organisation have a good story that you would like to share with the visitors of the Webwinkel Vakdagen Summer Edition? Let us know and one of our account managers will contact you to discuss your request.