Additional safety measures
These are the additional safety measures we take to run a safe WWV Summer Edition, according to the governmental guidelines:
- A maximum of 5.000 visitors will be permitted to visit the event per day
- Attendance is only allowed after online registration
- Separate entrance and exits will divide the visitor flow
- A one-way system will be in place at the entrances and in the halls of the exhibition centre; signage and walkways will direct visitors
- At the entrance, everyone’s attention will be drawn to the protocols, internal rules and the health check. We will ask people with any health issues to go home
- Aisles will be extra wide and the walkways will be clearly shown
- Disinfectants will be available at different locations
- In terms of the toilet facilities, various measures will be taken, such as: maximum number of persons in a room, additional cleaning, if required additional mobile toilet facilities and disinfectants will be provided
- We have drawn up a set of amended rules for the food and beverage outlets, to ensure hygiene and 1.5-metre distancing
- Additional cleaning will take place to clean contact surfaces on a regular basis
- Network areas are available for 1-on-1 meeting
Visit the WWV Summer Edition?
Unfortunately registering for the Webwinkel Vakdagen Summer Edition is not yet possible. Do you want to be the first to know when this will be the case? Fill out the form and we will contact you when registration for the Webwinkel Vakdagen Summer Edition opens.